Wednesday 15 May 2013

Summer Special...

Summers are here.................. I am not broadcasting any news......I know its obvious its summers everybody knws it and hates it the way I do ..........

Summer makes you feel like staying home all day long........... all though it is not possible.....
Even nights in summer is hot you hate it when you are supposed to go to any party..... all those heavy clothes irritates you........I know I know....... but you can't help it.... one thing you can do is to choose your hairstyle........


Well in summers open hair are overrated...... its time for buns..... knots ....... braids........any every possible summer hairstyle...... the whole sky is the limit........

Its not always possible to have ample time to do a picture perfect/unique hairstyle ..........

A very simple yet beautiful hairstyle that you can try is what I am going to show you..

This post is entry for TresemmeIndia

for tutorial watch video

here is the result....... this one was really easy..... and perfect for summers....looks amazing <3


2 comments: