Wednesday 15 May 2013

Ramp Ready in 2 minutes !!!!!!

When I talk about me in particular (as I don't know about everyone else's hair) , one thing I can say with surety that my hair will be a mess specially when every I think of going out.

I always use to think what I can do with hair like mine in about a minute or two .......

with time one solution that I got was side bun ...........
I was delighted with myself when I saw similar hairstyle on TRESemme India 's youtube channel
click on the name if you want to watch Ramp Ready Hairstyles by TRESemmé - Twisted Side Bun

Well my version of it is somewhat different bit more messy .........

Though if you have enough time to get ready to can do wonders with your hair no matter how long your hair are......or how rough they are.
And TRESemme productes help you with it.....




In this post I am going to show you 2 types of buns you can do specially when you think your hair are to messy or frizzy to let them loose or to try any of those perfect look hair styles.......

Buns are something that covers your hair ends....... which tend to get rough after whole day of college for me it might be office or other work for you..... and when you have merely 10 mins to get ready you can't even think to shampoo your hair.......in that case bun is a perfect solution.......

Do you really think bun is for aunties and not for you........ think again from kareena kapoor to deepika padukon goes for messy buns every now-n-then ......... and when we talk about summers buns are in......


Now curious about my look ........ well I don't look like either of them but then buns are my personal favourites ..............


For tutorial on first bun watch video

                                                    


And again my version of this bun is bit different rather than leaving a complete front section loose I have just allowed my flicks to cover my forehead ..... rest of the method is same


For second bun tutorial please watch video 


                                                     


And again my version of this bun is bit different rather than forming a loose braid in front section I have set front section of my hair loose.......



For the third bun well you don't even need 2 minutes for this bun......... my mom taught me this bun ...... and this was the first bun I ever learned

I ll definitely post video for this bun sometime in future......
As for now here are my pics with it



All these hairstyles are for contest by tresemmeindia

1 comment: