Tuesday 16 April 2013

my ramp ready look :)


Thanks mom for your continuous nagging about oiling my hair and using proper products for the hair I have today. I should tell you I am a bit careless with my hair at times ,but my mom she loves running after me with oil in one hand and a stick in another. 

My mom's parlour lady suggested her to use TRESemme's products ,she never let me experiment anything with my hair directly, as her life lies in my hair .She tried these new products on her hair first with the tremendous results ,now I was to try them too.

Results are in front of you :) I have started loving my hair <3 even more. They don't frizz no more and believe  me that is amazing .



This look is for TRESemme's new contest , this is MY RAMP READY LOOK all thanks to TRESemme's climate control shampoo and conditioner getting my hair styles to last longer is a piece of cake :) 

My hair are smoother than ever.........



This way I can go on and on about how much I love these new products .......
Coming back to what this post is actually about my ramp ready look .Our college's farewell party ........ saying bye to our seniors a perfect occasion to put my hair to test .The simplest of all hairstyles I straightened my hair with a slight back combing at crown area to add a little extra volume, added a pink hair extension to go with my outfit .Straight hair are in anytime ,in any era, it makes your hair look way more silky-smooth than they actually are .And as expected my hair passed the test with flying stars <3. They were "well behaved" through out...... literally well behaved( that is the only word coming to my mind that explains my feelings appropriately ). Hope you guys like it.
I would be doing a new look soon probably for the same contest with shorter hair ( I am still fighting with my mom to cut my hair short

Love
Salomi <3

1 comment: