Saturday 24 November 2012

ATIF ASLAM in Indore!!!


Artist in spotlight : Atif Aslam

Atif Aslam's first live concert in Indore and I missed it :(
Althought I have attended his concert in pune but that was a long time back ..............
Anyways a friend of mine Omar attended this concert and here you are with the review of the concert in his words :-
"Atif Aslam performed at Winway Garden,Indore, on the night of 23rd November. Apparently this was the first time he was performing in Indore. He said that he had to catch 4 flights to get there. As I have been to his concert before, I knew what to expect. His live performances are electric and listening to the songs you love live is a different experience altogether.
There was a slight delay due to technical reasons, but once Atif Came on to the stage, everyone was is high spirits. He started out with his massive hit Woh Lamhe and from that moment itself crowd was in love with him. He then dedicated his personal favourite classic Gulabi Aankhein to everyone gathered there.
Then by the time he moved on to his other hits like Tu Jaane na, Pehli nazar mein and doorie everyone was singing along. Everyone gave Atif and his band a rousing reception when he performed his last song. The event was organized very well and the stage prepared for the concert was complimented the whole environment .It was a night to remember, hope he comes back to Indore soon!!!!!!"

Even I want Atif Aslam back in Indore for me .............but I guess that is a bit too much to ask from a star like Atif Aslam .So here I m waiting for Atif aslam to come back for me and for all those who have missed this concert .

Love
Omer
&
 Salomi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment