Tuesday 2 October 2012

Remedy for all skull and hair problems


A major skull problem that almost every second person has to deal with is dandruff.
Dandruff is caused by either skin allergy , pollution and lack of care. 
Mom of one of my friends is an ayurvedic doctor. 
Yesterday I went to her place was just talking to her mom when I told her about my problem.
 She told me itching sensation in scull in any season is very common so I decided to share the remedy with everyone. 
This itching can be caused due to allergy or dandruff both of which are very common in specially rainy season I happen to have dandruff throughout rainy season but she told me that dandruff is caused by allergy in my scull and I should avoid rain and pollution.

But we can not simply avoid rain and specially pollution can we???? I have to go to college and if not college rainy season is the season to go out with your friends get wet have coffee bhajia or bhutta. A person cannot sit at home for his/her entire life.

So, here is the remedy :-

A SHAMPOO!!!!!

Yes a shampoo and this one is not that simple.
All you need is:

Aamla dried(1/2 cup)
Khus dried(1/2 cup)
Reetha(1/4 to 1/2 cup) 
Shika kai (1/4 to 1/2 cup) 
Dried neem (1/2 to 3/4 cup)
Sandal wood oil (1tsp)this is optional
These were the herbal things you will need

Now some chemicals 

Sodium benzoate (1 Tbsp) - it will preserve your shampoo for approx 4 months

Zinc pyrithione or ketoconazole or terbinafine (1 Tbsp) - these chemicals are anti fungal these are used for dandruff 
Note:- you have to use any 1 of these anti fungal chemicals do not use all three I have given these names as option because when I went to chemist he dint had first two so I have to call doctor again to ask if anything else can be used . So these are just options. 

Note:- if your hair are really oily you can add 1tsp more of sodium benzoate

METHOD:

Take 2 liters of water in a pan.
Add everything.
Switch on the gas and cover the pan.
When water starts boiling take off the cover.
Stir everything properly for 2-3 mins more on the gas.
Now remove the pan from the gas and sieve the mixture let the liquid cool down.
Store this liquid in any bottle you have .


Note:
You can keep this bottle in your bathroom.
Use it every time your wash your hair .
Do not wash your hair for more than 3 times a week.
Try this shampoo for atleast 1 month to see visible difference in your hair.
Wash out shampoo properly .

Take care :)

Today was the first day I used this shampoo I cant say anything about the itching as I have not gone out in rain yet but my hair have become really soft <3

I have not uploaded any pic because I was just trying it yesterday it turned out so good that I will make another bottle soon for my cousin and then will upload pics

Love <3
Salomi 

No comments:

Post a Comment